Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter Cards for some of the kids

I actually got most of my Easter cards off to my grand children on time!
 This set went off to my DDH in Florida, the other coast!!! the baby duck to the baby, she's two, now! The blue one to the boy, duh...Can you see his name on the front? and the Easter Blessings to Emma, our oldest GD. I masked the duck and then sponged around him. Tommy's name is from Rusty Pickle, a set I rec'd from a Scrapbook Expo that I won a couple of years ago for entering a scrap book layout. the paper is from the same set, Chocolate Bunnies. All the stamps are from SU. Emma's was easy and simple. It also qualifies for the challenge over at Our Creative Corner, and Verve . The white flowers are from Cheryl's blog candy last month.
Thanks for coming by! and more Easter cards to the other OOT grand kids tomorrow.

8 comments:

Kathy said...

The grands are lucky to have you! Great cards, I know they will enjoy.

LorettaL said...

I love your Easter card collection! Happy Easter to you!

Thanks so much for playing along with us on the OCCC!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fun cards- I am going to stay up late tonight and get some done....! TFS

Silke Ledlow said...

All three cards are so pretty!!! So glad you had a chance to play the OCC Sketch with us!!! Hugs ~S~

Rhonda said...

What a cute duck! Great job on all of these. You did better than me..I didn't get mine out on time.

Lynda Benden said...

These are all wonderful! What fantastic cards!

Cheryl said...

Very cute! The grand kids will love them.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are just darling. What a great group of cards.

Related Posts with Thumbnails