Tuesday, April 27, 2010

CTMH and a little Mojo works wonders.

I needed to get back from the wonderful woods and create something. I would love to do a CTMH challenge every week and am aiming for that goal. the challenge at Heart2Heart is 2 ribbons and the Monday Mojo is a sketch. Here's the sketch, Mojo136:
Then here's my card.

Every thing is CTMH except the ribbon and the buttons. My chocolate ribbon tied with the gold was determined to be on the right side, so I changed the sketch a wee bit. The CTMH paper was a gift from a friend so I can't tell you the name of it.
Thanks for coming by!

10 comments:

Kathy said...

This is adorable. Love the light shining through the windows, such a homey touch.

B said...

oooo! Pretty!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your pretty card- I love the Dp you used and your image is colored beautifully!

Mary said...

love your house - very cute! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

Pauline said...

Lovely colours on your card, love the ribon too.Pauline x

Cheryl said...

Adorable - great job with the sketch! I love these papers.

Charmaine Stack said...

Great color combo! The file tab is fun.

Deneen said...

Great job of combining two challenges!

Rachel Wohrlin said...

Nice card. I like your choice of paper.

Nalazoo said...

Interesting take on the sketch - nice to see how everyone interprets it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails