Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Not at........... all pink!

Happy Birthday, Hugs and Kisses, Thinking of you, Missing you, Love you....pick one and this card will fit the scheme of your desire!
Pink, that's what i wanted all pink, but I just couldn't do it. I like monochromatic, but I just couldn't wrap my head around all pink today! what could a little purple and green and white hurt? I embossed the flowers in white along the bottom. I used a stamp set that was a gift last week from Cindy called Botanical Blooms, and the senti from All Holidays. I paper pierced a lot...as you can see. I tried a SFYTT over at Jen's again. I can't help it, her sketches are great, and i just adore her blog and every thing in it! Two different color of purple paper (BOTD) stamped with same images from stamp set, cut out and 'glue dotted' on!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Very pretty Joanne, I love the touches of purple and green with the pink.

Cheryl said...

I like the purple and green with the pink. Very nice card!

Rhonda said...

I think the colors are great. I especially love the piercing. Really adds! Great card.

Related Posts with Thumbnails