Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter cards for the California group

all boys in California, so all blue cards for them. The oldest is a grown up now at the ripe old age of 20 in May! the twins are gonna be 15 in July..where does the time go?
Same papers from Rusty Pickle that you saw on Thursday. I love it when I can mass produce and use the same papers. It helps keep the scraps at a minimum. The Easter Egg Hunt paper is the plaid on the reverse side. The one with the bow, i entered into the challenge over at Our Creative Corner.
Here's a pic right side up of the upside down one in the first photo. The image is not very good. I must remember to photograph all pictures in their upright position!

This card I entered into the sketch of Jen del Muro's as well as the one with the yellow bird's eggs. I just adore her blog and sketches and reading about her two wee ones. hey, Jen, just how bad is this pic? It looks so weird because of the angle. I had to rotate it 180 degrees to get it to look upright, but the angle is weird to look at from this perspective. I know that I learn from my mistakes. doesn't it look like I adhered it to the ceiling and then photographed it?

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Right side up or upside down.. like them all. Love the nests.

Jen Timko said...

I love the colors on these and that little bow!

Silke Ledlow said...

Joanne both cards are very pretty!!! Wonderful take on both Sketches!!!

Thank you for playing mine :)!!! Happy Easter!!!Hugs ~S~

Cheryl said...

I love this image. Great cards.

Happy Easter!

Related Posts with Thumbnails