Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Card

I made this at a card camp at Andrea's home the end of March.

And the cutest basket evah! 
 
All products are Stampin Up except the candy and grass that you can barely see inside the basket.
This will be the last of the Easter cards, but I do have some Christmas cards coming up real soon for a card club that I belong to over at SCS. I make two Christmas cards a month right through November, store them in a plastic box, and wamm bamm thank you maam, cards are done! Then it's up to the procrastinator in me to mail them on time. I don't mail many, obviously, just the important people. If you get a card from me....shhhhhhh, cuz not everyone does.
Thanks for stopping by!




 

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

The card is so pretty and soft. I love it!!! Basket is adorable.

Related Posts with Thumbnails