Thursday, April 29, 2010

Forecast: Rain

I am trying not to be last minute for the D2D challenge, like last week when I had like several minutes to spare til the deadline. This little bird is so cute, I could hardly resist coloring him in. Yes, it's a he. Girls that I know wouldn't be stepping in puddles...LOL Even with their galoshes on!!!
Wow! does this picture of this card look a little off kilter? You Betcha, cuz it's more than a card..it's an
 Easel card. I have a difficult time getting the easel card to look like a regular card when it is closed. I should think about getting a frog!! Isn't that the name of the florist thingy that they put in the bottom of a container to hold the flowers in a vertical position? Tomorrow's forecast: Brighter than today! is a senti from SU set rightly named, 'Brighter Tomorrows'! I had white ribbon like the gold but it just kinda got lost in the colors, so switched to gold organza...love the shimmery...like the sun on the water!
Keeping it short today! Thanks for coming by!

Challenge:
OSAAT - flowers
Stampin' Royalty -#17 Punches
Simple Doodles - something old- my sun punch
ResQ challenge - umbrellas

14 comments:

Becky said...

Aww, what a gorgeous card! Love the cheery colours!!
Thanks so much for joining us at the Creative Cottage!
Love Becky xx

Linda said...

What a cute card....great old punch!! I made a card with this super sweet image too.
Thank you for joining us at Simple Doodles hope that you can join us again on May 7th for a new challenge.

Lou Sims said...

Fab, fun and fresh zingy card Joanne. great image too.

Lou
x

Cheryl said...

Oh my! This is so sunny and bright! I love it.

It also fits the challenge at http://cinspirations.blogspot.com and (I think) http://dutchdare-cardchallenges.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Cute card lovely detail, Thanks for joining us over at OSAAT, hope to see you again soon Good Luck
Sarah xx

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is so pretty- I love the colors and such a great Easel card- I have not made one yet- I have one started from weeks ago, but never finished it! I did not get my D2D card done......

Tracy said...

such a sweet card love the image and the bright colours. Thanks for joining this weeks Creative Cottage Challenge. hugs Tracy x

Shelly said...

Ahh this is so cute...love that little duck walking the ladybird (as you do) how sweet is that!!! Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage!
Shelly ;)

Sam said...

This is great Joanne but I have to tell you - I love splashing in puddles!!! Thanks for playing here at OSAAT once again hun.
Sam x

cheryl said...

oh this is just gorjus,love the colurs you have used thanks for joining us at OSAAT hugs cherylx

Tammy said...

Adorable card. Thanks for joining us this week at OSAAT! Smiles...Tammy

Christy said...

This is adorable :) :) :)

Unknown said...

Awesome card.

Sheeba

WWW.quillingbug.blogspot.com

thread-bare said...

What a great Easel card. Thanks for joining in with us at OSAAT. x Clare (DT) x

Related Posts with Thumbnails