Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Verve Challenge at SCS

Every month over at Splitcoaststampers Verve has a challenge, a four week challenge. You can check it out by clicking on SCS. A challenge each week in the month. since I won that Verve stamp set, I thought that I would do their challenges. Verve gives you a sketch and three inspiration rooms. Here's my week four.
I got my inspiration from room #2, but not the color scheme. I found the circle paper and used the ribbons to create the stripes, circles, and red wall to make my card.

 RX
STAMPS: Verve, Feel the Sun
PAPER: Stash, torn paper from medical journal, black; SU T.Turquoise, Ruby Red, Natural Ivory
INK: Old Paper from THoltz, SU Gable Green and Taken with Teal
TOOLS: SU border punch, ticket punch

3 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

You are so good to use all of your winnings and make cards.....Love it!!! TFS

Jane said...

Very pretty card Jo... I love the idea with the ribbon. Nice job and hope you win some more challenges :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE your flower! SO PRETTY! And like the others said....love what you did with the ribbon. I wish I was so creative!

Related Posts with Thumbnails