Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tri-Shutter Card

O! This was soooo easy! 5 1/2" x 12"  score at 2, 4, 8, 10, cut twice, fold correctly. Bamm!  Bodda bing!!
The time consuming part was deciding how to decorate it. It's for a guy's b-day so that took longer for me.








The red clip is holding the card closed for the picture.
I saw this card on Kristin's blog-here. Went to
SCS for the deets and there again Beate to the
rescue. Bonnie was the author, but I got the
'fold-it-right' part from Beate's video at the
bottom of the tutorial.





   Two more pics of the inside.

                   


RX
Stamps: Computer Quips, A to Z Accents, Think Big, Friend to Friend, Justrite
Paper:  Mellow Moss, Choc Chip, Club Scrap, Cloud 9 design
Ink: Mellow Moss, Creamy Caramel, Basic Gray, Going Gray, Real Red, Old Olive, Choc. Chip, Stazon Jet Black, Black Soot
Incidentals: Cotton String, sponging


 If you like the tri-shutter give it a try. I did not ruin one piece of paper like I did with the swing card for the four year old's bday.
Kristin and I are gonna get together this week and teach each other some new gift ideas.
We are so going to be ready for Christmas early this year!!
I got a huge hint from John on what he wants for Christmas. Hope they sell it online!

Thanks for coming by!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails