Saturday, December 19, 2009

A fast thank you card

Made the bow and then needed a card. This paper was used previously for a birthday card and Lily was playing with the green background paper. She crumpled up one piece but I managed to salvage this
4" x 5 1/4" for this card. It's going to be hand delivered so I'll make an envelope box and deliver it myself....CHEAP! Yea, that's me.

This was so simple. The hardest part was picking out the stamps to use. 'Yummy' is the borders, I only inked up part of that stamp, and 'Think Big' is the thanks. A large glue dot was used to attach the bow. My Mother taught me how to make those bows when I was but a wee thing and have been making them ever since. Found the strand of white beads at a LSS and just sort of tied them on.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Wow - How did you make that awesom bow? Great card.

Related Posts with Thumbnails