Friday, December 4, 2009

Blue and brown

I am doing more and more challenges to get more exposure at SCS.
My purple and gold card, the clean and simple challenge, has received  almost 300 hits/views at Splitcoast Stampers.
This challenge, today, is to use the same papers and everything, but change the main image. I think I managed that with these two cards. Yesterday the blue and brown looked so good together, I thought I'd use that combo again. Especially since I had those colors out and lots of scraps. Is there a scrap challenge out there?
Oh, you are gonna love this! Can you see the bow? IRL it looks awesome, if I do say so myself, teehee. Can ya see it, can ya, can ya, huh, huh, huh?
It's my new clear ribbon!!! It looks so good with snowflakes and any winter scene. Like ice!
Guess what the new ribbon is---it's the clear wrap around the spools of ribbon that you buy from
SU!!!! I want the recycle award today. I pull off the 'wraps' and stick them onto a glass frame right there above my work station thinking that I'll put them back on when I'm done with that spool. Well, that never has happened since all the spools are on one long dowel and perpendicular to my station. (too hard to reach)
Here's card number one.....

I doubled up on the dimensionals under the middle of the ornament and then placed glue dots on the outer edges to make the ornament look rounded. It gives it some really nice dimension.
Card number two, tomorrow!

Thanks for coming by!

Editor's note: working on the Christmas tree with Lily's help and no time for card RX. Anyone interested just leave a little comment and I'll post them this weekend when I have more time.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails