Thursday, December 17, 2009

Not your typical Christmas colors

This was quick and easy.

I was out trying to return a cutting blade to Joann. Wrong store--I bought it at Mike's. Off to Mike's and they had a dollar bin of all kinds of stamps. I bought 6, six, seis, and a few stocking stuffers for DGDs. This snowman was in my bag this morning just begging to be inked. The CC249 challenge was Mellow Moss,  So Saffron, Melon mambo (Rose Red) and a neutral. got out the circle nesties, the cuttlebug, a generic shimmer, ribbon and we were good to go. The snowman and I had a great time stampin, spongin', and laughin'. Cuttle bug folder--Spots and Dots, Snowflake, Swiss Dots. the nesties were from the large and small circle sets.
I asked Santa for some Waltzingmouse sets and the new labels four and five from I heart Papers. Let's see who's been good or bad!!!
I got off the subject there for a sec. the snowflake is Sizzix with a bling in the middle. I have had a particular stamp pad for years and it always seems to ink up real well. It's Brilliance Moonlight White and i used it to sponge the edges and the embossing. I colored my buddies hat and used a black marker for his dots. OOps! Almost forgot, the Sakura glitter pen to highlight and tickle all my buddies Swiss dots that were outside his body.

thanks for coming by!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very cute! Love your colors.

Cheryl said...

Very cute! I love the embossed backgrounds.

i {heart} papers said...

I hope you've been very good!! Merry Christmas!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails