Friday, December 11, 2009

Another baby shower

DD needed another baby shower card for the same mom-to-be at work.

This came together very quickly. The CB was out as was all the paper. I knew I wanted to use the lattice and two were already cut out and waiting to be used. After fiddling with an idea I put the two together and intertwined them--very 3-D IRL. Since it was not going in the mail , I made my base 5 1/4 x 5 1/4  which was great  considering the lattice size. I glued it down and added some bling from the BOTD. I really did up the inside-so here it is---------

 I made an envelope from a 12 x 12, more like an envelope box. Gave it to DD before I realized that I should have taken a picture. Sorry. Next time.


RX
Stamps: Word on Word
Paper: Pretty in Pink, white, Club Scrap off white, DSP Whipper Snapper Designs
Ink: Pretty in Pink
Tools: Sizzix lattice from SU, Eyelet border punch
Incidentals: Pink bling from the bottom of the drawer

Thanks for coming by!

1 comment:

Joan B said...

I've never seen this lattice die cut. It is gorgeous. What a beautiful card! TFS

Related Posts with Thumbnails