Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Find Joy in the Little Things

Mojo Monday sketch 118
 
Combined with the SCS color sketch CC240 using Taken with Teal, Apricot Appeal and Chocolate Chip makes for double the fun. Here's my interp of the sketch and challenge.

EDIT: My camera did not do this card justice. The colors look all washed out.
I ran my generic DSP, the Ch Chip And Taken with Teal through the CB ef, Houndstooth. Then sponged a little bit all over the embossing and the edges with Choc Chip. Oh yea, used the spritzer to add some Choc Chip to the top DSP only. I did not want to cover that with a ribbon so I put the ribbon at the bottom, hence, the upside down look. I inspire the unusual so this fits me fine and I like it. the sentiment is on a Curly label punch out and a word window. Popped up the sentiment and the layered tag piece, attached three snaps with the cropadile and finally used a big glue dot to adhere the knot of the ribbon.

RX: I think there is enough info above to skip the RX today. So much to do, so little time.

Thanks for coming by, again!
I wish you all a very Merry Christmas. For those of you who believe-May you have a Christ filled day!
And those of you who believe-May Santa make all your wishes for this holiday season come true.
Happy Hanukkah!
Happy Kwanzaa!
Oh Happy Day for those of you that don't celebrate, like my Bro B.
I wish you all love, peace and eternal happiness!

4 comments:

Kellie said...

Wonderful card. I love the color combo. I also love your blog header. I became a follower and will be joining in on the sisterhood 29. We will have lots of fun.

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

Thank you for such a nice comment. I'm trying. You also have a new follower. I scrolled through your blog and can tell I will learn a lot from you. Quite the artist. Yes Larissa is the youngest let's just say she is one of the reasons why Clarole is in business. Wash that grey right out!!! hahah.

I hope you have a Very Merry Christmas. Have a new card coming later today.

Teresa Kline said...

nice card, great details, luv how you have the sentiment.....Merry Christmas!

enjoy *~*

Shelly Schmidt said...

Lovely card- love the sketch this week- very nice take on it! TFS

Related Posts with Thumbnails