Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tommy, just for fun

I just don't do many children cards and that's
about to change! Heather has three children,
her family lives about four hours away from
Seminole and we don't get together often
enough. Tommy took a spill on his bike this
past week and I thought he would get a kick
out of receiving an envelope with his name
on it! I didn't mention the bike mishap because
I just wanted a fun card not attached to any
reminders. Besides. I'll be
sending the girls cards, too. Just for fun!
Remember, you can click on photo to enlarge and then just hit your browser back button to come back here.

RX: Stamps-Celtic Alphabet from PSX #P1151, SU Smile and SU Smile Some More
Paper-DSP-DCVW Boys Blue; SU-Real Red, Yoyo Yello, Club Scrap-the pale blue textures frame, GP Image Plus white
Markers and Ink-Choc Chip, Real Red, Forest Foliage, Brilliant Blue all form SU and No. 5 yellow from Marvy
I punched the Real Red frame from the outsides with SU's Curly Label and used the same to punch little areas around the edges. Tommy's name is punched with word window and the smiley face was the 1 1/4" circle punch.
I used dimensionals for the face, name, and sentiment.

Thanks for coming by!

1 comment:

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a cute kids card-I love the stick figure kids stamps-your blog design is so cute and what an original name-thanks for stopping by my blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails