Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Someone commented.......

......regarding the poll on November 22.   Pearlycat, this one is for you. On Wednesday, November 25, the day before Thanksgiving your request shall be granted.  Cuttlebug, o cuttlebug, where are you?
Come out, come out where ever you are!!!
I did see the oval wooden frames SCS's are talking about at Micheal's today. They were in the aisle with all the other wood products like dowels, popsicle sticks, wood clothes pins, etc. They were $1.49 for the package and I am ashamed to say that I did not look to see how many were in the pack. However, you only need one. I made mine out of chip board. If you have a cracker or cereal box, you can make one, too. I cut my chipboard the exact same size as my embossing folder ( 4 1/4" x 5 3/4") (10.6cm x 14.5cm) and used Creative memories oval cutting system to cut an oval (duh) out of the middle. I used the largest oval and the blue cutter on the inside. The cutter blade would not go all the way through my chip board, so I used my finger blade knife to cut the rest of the way. To smooth out the inside edges I used Basic Grey's Precision File set. (I'll have a pic of that, too)
  For my design I cut two pieces of chip board, each 1 1/2" by 4 1/4" (3.8cm x 10.6cm) I am giving you this info so you can get ready for tomorrow. I use A and C plates with the Cuttlebug and your cs should measure 4" x 5 1/4" (10.1cm x 13.3cm) to get the best embossed look.
See you tomorrow, Pearlycat, and thanks for coming by!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails