Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Been there

I have been buying and storing paper, stamps, ribbon, fibers, embellishments, you name it since 2004 right after my first Stampin UP card party. I hoarded more than I used, I bought more than I could hoard, you know the syndrome. Many of you have been there, done that. I know, I've visited your blogs, heard your stories, felt your pain! LOL  OH, wait! Before 2004 I got all caught up in the scrapbooking movement when all we had was paper and stickers! I still have some of my very first stickers from Creative Memories. Need I say more,stickers from the stone age for Pete's sake!

Why did I go there? Because I have the need to explain why I can't tell you where some of my supplies came from or the company that made them. So I will bluff my way through or just say that it's a scrap or BOTD.

This card, I made about two weeks ago. I needed a simple thank you note for a special friend and never mailed it! That's right! Make 'em and don't mail 'em! Now, I have hoarding syndrome of the supplies and the cards that come from those supplies! And I have a blog to share my inadequacies with the rest of the world. How many stampers can say, "Been there, done that?"

RX: SU Polka Dot Punches stamp set using close to Cocoa ink on Creamy Caramel paper. SU ribbon. The DSP I haven't a clue. The background paper with the verbiage I sponged with Chocolate Chip. And the good old  label maker that I pd $2.50 for at CVS with refills in four different colors says thank you. Simple, simple but says what it needs to!

Thanks for coming by. God Bless you all!
Can you take just one minute to pray for a friend that was just diagnosed with throat and liver cancer?
Amen.
Thank you!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails