Friday, November 6, 2009

Rhinestone Butterfly


I just love layers and this card shows it! Then there's the bling and it's got that, too.

SU DSP for the background and it's reverse side for the Bigz Top note.

I flipped those papers over for the inside, using the scraps that were left over from the front. SU Chocolate Chip paper was used for the QuicKutz flourish, Chocolate ribbon from SU. Cameo Coral for the  butterfly, and the yellow blossom was an old piece of SU that came in a "book" with three other colors of 6 x 6. QuicKutz daisy was used to die cut the blossom. All on a white card stock with dimensionals. The bling was from the bottom of the drawer, BOTD. Remember, bling is bling no matter where it comes from IMM--in my mind!!!







Just a little note--I ordered Twinkling H20's weeks ago and they finally came in via the USPS. I am practicing adding water and mixing so that I'm ready to have B and P over to color our bells. Wait til you see them! They are awesome now, but I expect even more so after they have some "twinkling" on them.

Thanks for coming by to see my card today. I had four cards, two you have already seen, attached to my pictures file and just now found them and knew I had to share. Now you've seen three, one more to go and then I will have to address my picture problem. Better go work on that right after dinner.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails