Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Outside and inside



Here is the card that I posted on SCS. I needed plenty of room so this card is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2. My friend A and her hubby, Frank celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on Oct 17 out on St Pete Beach two weeks ago. I heard the party was phenomenal, I was too ill to go, but I sure heard all about it. They had family come from all over the USA to celebrate Mass and a lovely reception. A is Irish and so I added a Celtic cross embossed in gold then cut it out, and placed one on the front and one on the inside. I used some Club Scrap paper and CS vellum both in and outsides. The three Celtic stamps that were all embossed and cut out were from Waltzingmouse Stamps in Ireland--two crosses and the Claddagh. The sentiments on the front were from the same Celtic stamp set.
The verse inside was from SCS and printed on my computer
then sponged in gold and the outside of the Nestie, in black,
was placed over the sentiment, also, sponged in gold. The
Nestie that was cut out was used on the front. I know, how
paper saving was that! LOL Gold ribbon, covered chipboard
brought it all together.
Happy Anniversary to all the couples celebrating 50 years,
what a wonderful feeling that must be!

Remember, you can click on the pics to make them
larger. Enjoy, and thanks for coming to check out my
creations!!

Claire Brennan owns Waltzingmouse Stamps and you can find her store
and her blog here. Now is the time to go visit as her prices are going up
on November 5. Her stamps are clear and of the best quality. Go check
out the great Christmas stamps and Nestie friendly ones, too!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails