Sunday, November 29, 2009

Dave

This is a technique that I learned from Club Scrap. The instructions and materials were in a kit that I cannot remember the name of at this moment. It's fun and doesn't take too much time, except for letting the adhesive dry. I went to my scrap folder and pulled all the

pieces that were in the yellow/orange file.  Then went to the red pieces for a coordinating color-CCrisp.  

ED: This 'Pieces" accordion file was found here at Paper Pleasing Ideas. Julie has great tutorials, she has a fantastic blog!







I put my mosaic together and here's what happened.


RX
Stamps-Cute and Curly, Justrite for Dave
Paper-Cranberry Crisp, Marigold Morning, So Saffron, More Mustard, Groovy Guava, Apricot Appeal
Ink-Cranberry Crisp
Tools- Curly Label punch, paper piercer, small oval punch (Dave)
Hardware- Pewter Hodgepodge

I had written a little note to Dave on the inside, so I can't show it, sorry!
I added the extra piece from the front to the inside with a journaling piece that I sponged in C. Crisp.

My prayer today is may all those traveling do so with God's speed and  His blessings!
Hope everyone had a happy and healthy Thanksgiving weekend.
Thanks for coming by!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails