Saturday, November 21, 2009

Especially for a male teenager



More on this later...gotta go meet some friends on Treasure Island to see all the sand sculptures.

We had an awesome time on the beach. the sand sculptures were obviously done by pros. Tons of special sand was brought in for the event. pictures are to be sent to me soon and then I'll post them.  to the right is the inside of Wil's card. I bought a date stamp years ago and just now inked it up. Now I know why I never throw anything away! I may need/use it some day. Used the CB Traffic jam folder on both front and inside using that new technique of placing chipboard over the closed folder and the impression is only partially made on the cardstock. Instead of an oval or circle, i just cut chipboard into rectangles and placed them accordingly. Well, the first try -- I put the chipboard where I wanted the impression and well that didn't work so I put that piece on the inside . I must remember to think of a negative image and place my chipboard properly. So, the next trip through the cuttlebug I needed two rectangles--one on the top and one on the bottom of the folder. Voila! the impression was on the top and bottom. In a nutshell, where ever you want the impressions to be, that is where you put your chipboard.  Want a picture tutorial on this? check in tomorrow

RX: Paper is Club Scrap and LSS DP. I used SU tab punch to make the brackets and the sentiment is from the set 'One of a Kind' punched out with the SU Key Tag.        
  Thanks for coming by!                                                                                          




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails