Saturday, November 28, 2009

paper or plastic?

Made this card some time back. Loved it, hoarded it (of course), kept it close and came across it last week. It's been sitting on my desk and I thought I would share it with you. Way back in 2007 I received this stamp set-Double-Line Doodles from SU at a regional seminar in Tampa. I went with a demonstrator so I got this set for free!!!
Then I saw this slider card,  aka push pull card. It was easier than it looked and I remember one of the 'tools' needed was a plastic shopping bag. That hooked me right in---I have plenty of shopping bags, esp. in plastic. But I wanted it to be white for my card and white it was. Since I made this card so long ago I am going to send you here to SCS see how easy it can be. I made the card, initially, without even considering decorating it. (I do that frequently.) But all turned out well and good.
Two views- one-the front and closed. The second- open. You pull on the little tab on the left and both sides emerge in sync.

 
RX
Paper- GP white, Barely Banana, Cool Caribbean, Pumpkin Pie
Stamps- SU Double-Line Doodles
Ink-Barely Banana, Cool Caribbean, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories- circle punch, ribbon, plastic shopping bag, recycled dimensionals, Aqua painter

Go ahead, make a slider card. You will love it!
Thanks for coming by!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails