Monday, January 25, 2010

Punching a border all the way around

SU has a new border punch and coordinating corner punch that will allow you to punch all the way around a piece of cardstock. Well, Andrea and Marlene and I tried it according to SU's instructions. Bah, no way was that gonna do what we wanted! We tried all different ways. First, Andrea, then me and then Marlene. Give it up girls it wasn't gonna happen! That was Wednesday. Andrea has decided that her corner punch is defective and SU agrees and will send her a new one. Gotta love SU! Tonight I was looking up through some of my bookmarks and when I opened up one of my faves there staring me in the face was a link to Gretchen Barron's blog with the directions in living color on how to punch a border all the way around the cs using the Scallop Trim Border punch and the Scallop Trim Corner  punch. For all of you out there with the punches and want to know the 411 just click on Gretchen's name above and you'll enter the magical world of punching that border!
Thanks for coming by!
I'll be back with more today, but later.
See you then.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails