Sunday, January 3, 2010

A little birdie told me

it was your birthday! That's what it says on the inside.

Happy New Year to you all! We all ate our black eyed peas and are ready for a good year. I wish you all a good year filled with love, peace and happiness and fulfilled resolutions. I gave up making them years ago because I could never keep them. If I were to say my resolution this year would be to post everyday-well, I had already made myself that promise in October of 2009 when I started this blog and failed miserably.Should I attempt fate one mire time and go for the gusto? NO, but ........

RX
STAMPS: A little birdie told me
PAPER: white, a la Carte-Earl Grey two sided-red and taupe with white flowers, Basic Grey-Pheobe-Japanese Tea Garden
INK: -0-
TOOLS: Sewing machine
               Used different stitches and threads to experiment. The heavier thread is Gutterman in a very small
                 zigzag. The other two are just regular thread in a wider stitch.
This is a SFYTT over at Jen del Muro's site I heart to stamp.

Gotta go get another card made to post for tomorrow.
Thanks for coming by!


6 comments:

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

Great Card. I almost bought a stamp that was just like that but much smaller. I didn't cuz I had no idea what to do with it. Thanks for the idea.. I will get it now.

Your great inspiration.

Big Mamma loves ya!

Kim Marie said...

It's a sweet card Joanne...I like the color schemes...grey and pinks....prettier than I imagined!
Kim Marie
SBS29

Mary Marsh said...

cute card Joanne-I like the stitching-I want to try that technique on my cards. I found a singer pixie sewing machine at Kohl's on sale for $45 and I talked myself out of it. Now its back to reg price of $139 (lol)

Kathy said...

Love the stitching, really adds a nice touch.

Cheryl said...

Another cute card Joanne!

I agree - don't set resolutions that are doomed to failure. Maybe take baby steps. My goal is to try to post at least twice a week and more if I can.

Cheryl
SBS29

Unknown said...

Joanne, such a sweet card and I love the birds. Thank you for such nice words on my blog. Micki

Related Posts with Thumbnails