Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I won

I won this clear stamp set at Pink Persimmon.
I'm not going to show you the stamp set. if you want to see it click above and there it will be for you on the Pink Persimmon. i can't show you everything. somethings you have to go get  yourself...LOL. where's your Mom? If my Mom was here would she know how to find her way around the internet? Well, I can tell you she was a crafter. she knew her way around a pair of pliers (for crafting), pipe cleaners, ribbon, Sobo glue (the only adhesive my Mother ever bought), sequins (that was her bling) and tulle, just to name a few crafting items that were available in her time. My Mom could sew, she taught me how to sew on her machine (Singer circa 1000BC). I learned how to make clothes for my Barbie doll. (Yes, we /I had Barbies back then.) She would save the Wright's trim labels and we would send our quarter and four labels to Wright's and they would send us fabulous lengths of trims and loads of them. I remember the last time I had Wright's mail me trims was about 8 years ago and it cost $1.25 back then. I emailed them, Wright's, this year to see if they still have that offer, sadly, they responded that they do not. I still have some of the latest trims in a box and i pull one out every once in a while and put it on a card or scrap book page. Must remember to state that it's a Wright's trim next time I use some!
all this nostalgia because i brought up your MOM.
thanks for coming by!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Woohoo! Congrats! That's a cute set (I'm talking about the stamps.)

Kathy said...

Congrats Joanne, it is so much fun to win things!

Related Posts with Thumbnails