Monday, March 1, 2010

Cool Dude

The last of SFYTT from Jen del Muro's challenge to win lots of blog candy.
Here's my entry: A masculine sentiment for a masculine kinda guy.












This was a quick card. I pulled my scrap file that holds all patterned DSP and picked out three that were from the same pack so I knew that they would co-ordinate. Add some only orange and River Rock, stamp sentiment with Close to cocoa and i made a card in record time. I was just saying today to Rhonda, Cheryl, Cindy, and Tammy that I work well under pressure.
this challenge was in four parts and lasted the month of February. Jen's prize is huge and I hope that I might win it. My luck is up as I have won recently.
Thanks for coming by!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Great card! Good luck!

Cheryl said...

Great masculine card! I hope you win the draw!

Related Posts with Thumbnails