Sunday, March 14, 2010

An Award for ME and.....

This award was sent to me and I want to share it with all of you.

Received this from a blogger, Cheryl, one of my great sisters from SBS29. She Stamps is her blog and she has some awesome cards to see. Thank you, Cheryl for presenting me with with award. My blog is just five months old and already I have received two awards. I couldn't have rec'd them without you all.

To keep this Beautiful Blogger award I must pass it on to all my followers for their dedication to leaving comments here and putting smiles on my face every day. It means so much to me to have each and every one of you take your time to stop by and say hi. When you take this award you may pass it on to others, and you may list a few things about yourself that might interest your followers. Enjoy the award as I did and remember to Pay it Forward.



Related Posts with Thumbnails