Monday, March 8, 2010

Easter Bunny

 
More later, got to get this on D2D to get digi for free
Later: I wasn't going to do this challenge, but the more I thought about this adorable bunny the more I wanted him. Then with St Patrick's Day coming up I didn't want to miss out on anything so I finally decided to go for it. It's not my best coloring job, but it's done and I can get the next digital image for free from Design2Delight Digital Stamps. Plus, I needed a green card for another challenge. The colors of the ribbons look better IRL. The whole card looks better IRL.
Thanks for coming by!
Stamps: D2D digitals
Paper: stash
Ink: computer
Tools: watercolor pencils, blender pen
Incidentals: Ribbon, MS fence border punch, slit punch

5 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Adorable card- love the image and your coloring looks great! I love the pretty plaid and all of your great ribbons!

Rhonda said...

Joanne, this card is adorable..love the layout and the lattice is wonderful. I didn't make it..lol..missed it by 2 minutes. Good luck!

Rose Petal said...

Hello Joanne. Ahh, this is so cute. Love the colours and that cute image. Good luck.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Tracey said...

Love this easel card Joanne & you did a great job with the cute bunny image :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Cheryl said...

Very cute! I love this little bunny. Great Easter colors.

Related Posts with Thumbnails