Wednesday, March 2, 2011

WMS sketch challenge

Here's the Waltzingmouse Mischief makers sketch for this week.....
Here's my rendition....not what was on my mind at the time, but none the less here tis....
The blue spellbinders oval is glued directly to the inside of the card. the baby love is stamped directly
onto the card inside and the green spellbinders is popped up on the inside of the card, giving it the 
look of several layers.
I'm into the cotton cord at the moment and I pulled it apart (it was too thick) to thread into the buttons.
The stamps, Love and Baby are from the WMS stamp set Celtic Heritage, one of my
favorite go to sets. they are stamped in Cherry Cobbler.

2 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Awesome Joanne! What a terrific baby card. I love the way you embossed only a part of your card front...so clever. And you buttons are such a great embellishment for a baby card. Well done!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

I love the windows you made on the card and the cotton cording is such a fun accent! Thank you for joining us at WMSC this week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails