Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Angel Caroline

Angel Caroline is just one of the newest images by Faith at Delightful Inspirations.
You can get her with her eyes open or eyes closed and a flower and heart image.
I think her shimmery wings look just like a fairy's.
I like to get into WORD and do different things with the images that Faith has done.
To get the hearts and flowers where I want them I just click on text wrapping
and  then  through and then I can move the images all over the paper.
I copy and paste after I text wrap them then that pasted image is capable of moving all over also.
This isn't a St Patrick's Day card, but I did do one for today and will get it posted later!!!!
Thanks for coming by!

RX
STAMPS: D2D Angel Caroline
PAPER: BOTD, white (that bg is one sheet that had different blocks on it)
INK: Bordering Blue
TOOLS: CB for the Spellbinders Oval and tag die, Scalloped border punch by SU
INCIDENTALS: Green bling-BOTD, Sakura glitter pen
I used the sewing machine with no thread for all around the 'blocks' and with thread for the striped
panel on the left.

3 comments:

terrie said...

I like layers and the heart border.
well done

Kathy said...

Great card as usual. Love the different things you always do with the images in word. Wish you lived closer, I could use a tutorial! Beautifully done Joanne.

Cheryl said...

I remember a time when you were not so comfortable with digis. Now check you out! I always forget that I can do this and arrange stuff how I want it.

Very cute card! She makes me smile!

Related Posts with Thumbnails