Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Daisy and the BUNNY

if you remember ...I said that I would be back with a card for 
CDAC using one of Daisy Doodles Freebies from CDAC!
here tis.....
I made a small card for one of the grand kids for Easter.
this bunny is so cute...maybe I should use it and just make eleven of them in different colors.

It was very easy as you can see!
here's the close up....AND
Here's the card......
I colored two of the bows and popped up the second one. Love the shadows over the BUNNY and egg...looks like I spilled purple all over...LOL!
I sprinkled a tad of white flower soft on the tail.
I cut out two Spellbinders 10 labels and used them for the front and back of the card!
I colored the ribbon to look like it's double sided in two different colors!
thanks for coming by...just click here for the CDAC info, or scroll down three posts!

4 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a fun card- I got this one done too- my first CDAC challenge- I could not resist it! You did a great job on the colors- love the shaped card. Fun!

Kim Dellow said...

So cute Joanne. Kim

Kathy said...

So smart Joanne, I didn't think of using that nestie for an egg shape, love it. Adorable image, my favorite is the fluffy tail! Which ever grand child gets this one will be very happy! Hope all is well with you and John!

Cheryl said...

What a great shape for an Easter card! I love your coloring on the egg.

Related Posts with Thumbnails