Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Delightful Inspiration

this is the freebie for the Month of march as this is the first week.
make a card using this Luckybird and you'll get a freebie on Friday.
Those feathers were found laying around after the girls played with a feather boa...does that count as recycled?
Card ideas' challenge is Going Green, which means they want you to create a card using 
Luckybird and a recycled something.
I took Faith's image and copy and pasted three different sizes of Luckybird to make this scene.
Don't you just love the real feathers for the birds tails.
it was tough fussy cutting all the wee pieces for the tiny birds, but it was so worth it.
they each have a shamrock in their mouths. How cute is that?
Thanks for stopping by. I enjoyed your company!!!

9 comments:

Kathy said...

OMG Joanne, this made my day! That definitely counts as recycling for sure. I would never have thought of adding feathers, you are so clever my friend! This is the cutest bird scene ever! Hope you and John are feeling well/doing well.
Hugs~Kathy

Faith S. said...

Awesome stitching!! And I love all the birds and the colors you used!! Oh, my...those boas can be such a mess. ;) I love what you did!

terrie said...

The added birds and feathers is so awesome for your card...well done

Tracey said...

Hi Joanne, hope all is well with you & your family & that John is going from strength to strength :)

What a great card, I love how you did the image in different sizes :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Kathie ~ Beary Wishes said...

Very creative Joanne! Love all the colors. You did a wonderful job on your card! Thanks for joining us at Card-Ideas.

Ronnie said...

Oh my, this card is stunning!!!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

oh my goodness this is so cute! Thank you for playing along with us at Designed2Delight!

Cheryl said...

C-U-T-E!!!!!! Great colors! I love the feathers.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- this is so darn cute! The multiple birds big and small are perfect. I love the feathers from the boa-great green touch!

Related Posts with Thumbnails