Sunday, March 20, 2011

Just Rite

 Found a little ditty yesterday and thought that I would mix it up with a project that needs to be done.
A RAK...a random act of kindness is what Just Rite is looking for using their stamps.
I just happen to run across some sets that I had way back when...monogram sets with Damask
borders, to be exact. Would love to win something more contemporary and here I am....
giving it a GO. Have you seen their new images? AND they sell Nestie friendly stamps as well as the
Nesties themselves.
Made this altered note pad for a friend using some of her favorite colors, and gave the 'M'
plenty of ink!
Here's a pic of the inside...I stamped her monogram on each sheet of the notebook paper.
On the left is a pocket that I have planned to put in some crafty items!
Thanks for coming by!

RX
STAMPS: Damask Monogram set from Just Rite, SU's By Definition, Word Search, Delight In Life
PAPER: BAshful Blue, Barely Banana, DSP, white, gray
INK: Distressing Inks- Tea Dye, shabby Shutters, Antique Linen, Old paper; SU's Soft Suede and 
Pretty in Pink, Versamark for the gold embossing "M"
TOOLS: Sewing machine, Spellbinders Beaded Circles, Sizzix die for the bud and stem on white felt
INCIDENTALS: Elements set  and Simply Scrappin from SU, ribbon, eyelet trim, Shimmerz glitter glue on top of the felt bud and stem, sterling ear wire to hold the crystal beads and silver heart charm.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is stunning, your friend is going to love it.

Jacqueline said...

Hi Joanne,
New to the Daisy Doodles DT – I thought I’d pop by - say hi I’m following ur blog - those cards are adorable - that journal folder is a great idea - I just did some neat stuff using a post-it note pad - very creative.
~Jacqueline
Made by Jacqueline

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- amazing project...hmmmm my name is Michaella..! LOL I esp love the monogrammed pages. I hope you win something for this awesome project!

Unknown said...

Lovely altered notebook, Joanne! Your friend will love this! Thanks for joining in the JR Friday Challenge!

Related Posts with Thumbnails