Monday, January 24, 2011

Verve January Week three

Playing around in Picasa and liked the soft focus look for this Verve card.
And another shot with the 'pull out'.
This photo is pure unadulterated digital........
well, not totally, I did add two text copies.

This card does not open...just to be different!
In reality, I stamped the bg with the card closed on the right side...
The only thing I could do to retrieve the stamping was to cut the base in half, so I used the....
You get the picture...trim, trim and add a pull out!!!!
Man, o man, I would love to win another stamp set!
The few that I own are needing some Verve company!!
PS...I love the faded focus photo so much better!!! What say you?

Thanks for coming by!
Here's a view of the Verve sketch and I must tell you that one of the Verve Diva's used Starbuck's
wraps to make a mini album....so I cased the idea and used a Panera one that was laying on my counter.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your card. I too just got that die...can't wait to use it.

Cheryl said...

Very pretty! Great colors!

Tracey said...

Hi Joanne, hope all is well :o) I love this pretty card & your photos are fab!

Hope you're having a great week.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Kathy said...

Gorgeous Joanne, love your take on that sketch, just beautiful. The soft photo effects are nice.

Related Posts with Thumbnails