Sunday, January 9, 2011

Special people

I have a very special person in my life, she is like a sister to me and it's her birthday this month.
One of the girls is having a small get together Sunday evening for my special person, Becky. She is my brother's wife, but more like a sister than a SIL.
I used the Verve challenge for the first week in January to make this card for Becky
AND a matching envelope!
A close up to show you all the sparkle ...
And the envelope using a sheet of CTMH that matches one of the papers on the front of the card.
One more...the inside that will hold a Target gift card!!!

Thanks for coming by!
Be safe and keep warm and dry!!!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Very pretty! I love the quilting effect and the stitching. She is sure to love this.

Related Posts with Thumbnails