Sunday, January 16, 2011

Luv Ya Cupcake by D2D

Luv Ya Cupcake is the free image at Delightful Inspiration this week.

I made the cupcake the card!!!!!
Here's the inside...I blurred the edges for a soft different look, and
added the sentiment in Picasa.
DH's bday is right before Vday, so I thought he might like this!
I folded my Kraft CS in half and then cut out the shape for the card base. Then cut out the cupcake
again, but one layer for the card top and then paper pieced the rest. Each and every layer
is popped up...wish you could see it IRL.  I used my finger kraft blade to cut the cupcake 'paper' to slide the ribbon through and tied a bow!
thanks for coming by!

Challenges:
Stamps-R-Us - Shaped cards
(Thanks, Shelly ..........you should see her blog!)
Scrappy Frogs - Cupcakes

6 comments:

Michelle said...

VERY CUTE!!! I love how you made the cupcake the card !!! Awesome idea.

Leanne said...

Adorable card!! You need to enter this into the challenge we just posted today at Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog!! It's a cupcake challenge!! Come to my blog and follow the link if you want to enter (don't know how to enter it here)Again, super duper cute!! Leanne

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is adorable! I love your colors and love the cupcake as the card- you are genius. Please come enter it in the Stamps R Us Blog challenge!

Faith S. said...

Love, no, LOVE this!! So cute!!

paige said...

Your card is adorable! What a fun shape for celebrating a birthday! Thanks for joining in the Stamps R Us challenge!

Karen said...

Your card is so cute! Thanks for joining us at scrappy frogs cupcake challenge! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails