Monday, January 17, 2011

Daisy Doodles Challenge #26


It's Daisy Doodles time!
It's Anything Goes in Daisy's world this challenge.
BUT REMEMBER: You must use a Daisy Doodles Image
I was so indecisive about the image to use...I colored two with my Prismacolor pencils, thank you Rhonda!
Rhonda introduced me to the pencils about one year ago and I have been using them often.
I still like the watercolor pencils, and I dab with the water color crayons on occasion!
As I type this I haven't made the card yet...so we are all in for a surprise when I come back to
post the card for this challenge...........WAIT!!!!!!
JUST WAIT
Ok, while you are waiting ...let me tell you that Jules, Miss Daisy Doodles has a freebie on her blog
for you to use to join the challenge this time!!!
do you remember the jeans hanging on the line last week?
CLICK HERE  TO SEE
that's the image up for grabs...FREEEEEEEE!!!!!
That's all for now...see ya soon!!!

Ok...changing it up...it's too early for an Easter card...you are gonna love Jules'  newest image
,,,,but later.
It's freezing cold here in Florida ( the last few days) and I have been feeling like I live in an igloo, so that's what it's
gonna be...one igloo coming up.....hope you like this image as much as I do!!!
I am typing this on Saturday, January 15th so the card is still not made and not
ready for viewing til Monday morning on the 17th.
HANG IN THERE!!!!!!!
**
()

**
()

**
()

TA DA 
This little number is called "Catch of the Day" !

And although I had to cancel my plans for the Easter card...well, not cancel, just postpone,
I had a little time to put this card together for your enjoyment.
It's using Treat Time, just one of a few treats in the set.
This card has two folds, and just by accident, really. When I pulled this piece out of a package of card stock it was already scored in two places, so I went with it, the size and scores.
I attached the image with spellbinders to the top flap.
Here it is opened once:
That Fancy Tag  from Spellbinders hides perfectly behind the Label Ten on the front.
For the next opening:
I covered the back of the front flap's Label Ten with another after running it through the Textile ef, 
and adding some Certainly Celery directly to the label.
This is to be a thank you note for a fabulous bday gift that I rec'd last week!

 Thanks for coming by!


Here are a few more shots that I had fun playing with in Picasa.



Challenges:
Stamp Something - anything goes

1 comment:

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love the trifold card- the cake looks good enough to eat! I love the little eskimo fishing- with the igloo just over his shoulder- too cute- I LOVE the pretty snowflake background!

Related Posts with Thumbnails