Monday, January 3, 2011

Take Away

Daisy Doodles first challenge for 2011 is "Father Time".
You must use a DD image, but it can be an image or card from the past,
 a card and image from the present, or a card/image from the future.
I cajoled Jules into giving me a set of images that have not been in the store!
I think she had them stashed away in her computer somewhere!
i just love them...the set is called 'Take Away'...that must be
the English term for our take out!!!!
the first card I made was different for me...food is hard for me to color!
this burger looks so much better in real life! Is that cheese on the bottom of the burger or mustard?
the next card...hmmmmm.......french fries or hot dog?
daisy doodles is going to be changing up her challenges...you'll be seeing
some freebies every month and remember you need to be using her images for all the challenges.
I can't wait to see what she designs for Valentine's Day!!!!
check out the Daisy Doodles Store for more fun and excitement coming in 2011!
thanks for coming by!

BUT WAIT....There's more!!!!
challenges
Stamping scrapping challenge central - anything goes
(the card below has dies and stamps from their store)
                                             One stitch at a time challenge - anything goes
Sentimental Sundays - Celebrate Friendship
I Did It Creations - favorite technique
I love to see sewing on a card!
Stamping Vacation - CAS and three of anything
(three buttons on the hot dog card)
 
  And last but certainly not least......
let's be friends but spelled wrong!!!!!!!
Really just punning my way through tonight!!!
Added glitter for the salt on the fries...
it's cute IRL!!!!

AND that my FRIES is........
the END

10 comments:

Cindy said...

This is just too cute. Great job, you have a good sense of humor. Thanks for sharing at the SSCC, please join us Jan. 7 for our 'flowers' challenge. C2

Gem said...

what yummy looking cards! Thanks for joining in with this weeks challenge at IDIC! Gemma :)

Kathy said...

Love all three, although now I'm hungry, lol! I noticed the "salt" on the fries right away, cool touch. And I always love a good pun. Great cards Joanne.

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Three really fun cards - those fries look yummy! Thank you for making us all feel hungry over at Sentimental Sundays!! Hugs, Sylvia xx

Jeanette said...

Hold the onions please. I love these cards. Great use of the cute images. Happy New Year from I Did It Creations.

Karen McAlpine said...

You are making me hungry. LOL. Thanks for joining us at the Stamping Vacation Challenge blog.

Deb said...

Very delicious looking creations, thanks so much for joining us at OSAAT, wishes for a fabulous 2011
Deborah
xxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

YUMMY!! Love the senitments just fab!

Thank you for sharing with us at OSAAT this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

These are very cute!

thanks for playing with us this week at Sentimental Sundays!

♥ Lisa M.

Cheryl said...

These are all so cute! Fun cards!


Thank you for joining the Sentimental Sundays challenge.

Related Posts with Thumbnails