Monday, August 16, 2010

Yellow and white

Daisy Doodles
ONLY Words
Jules designed a set of digital images called 'ONLY WORDS'
No pics, just words.
and to show one of them off:
the challenge this week is to make a card using only yellow and white or cream.
the flowers are Daisy Doodles, also and you can find the 'Words' and 'Flowers' here in the Daisy's Digi Doodles Store.
To take part in the challenge head on over to the Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge Blog
This card measures just 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 and the yellow is Crushed Curry. The flower behind the senti is a fan folded strip and then formed into a circle. Did you know that cs fan folded into a circle is hard to keep glued down? Trust me, ask me how I know!!! The mulberry paper is an added plus, love this paper and find that I don't use it as often as I'd like!!!!!
Thanks for coming by!
Try your hand at the challenge....how easy can it get?
Just yellow with white or cream.

Have you been to the forum of Daisy Doodles?
There will be challenges starting over there as well....
a little daisy told me to watch out for Sept first.
It only take a minute to sign up and we would love to see you over there. 
Sign up now and you'll be ready when the fun starts
at the FORUM.

 Challenges
Sentimental Sundays- Ribbon or lace
I Did It Creations - Anything Goes
Digi Doodles Shops Best - Flowers
Easy Craft Projects - "Girly" - my flowers qualify, according to their rules...whoo hoooo

9 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Jo this is a simple but lovely Jo...love your border punched paper and the yellow circle on the top of your card...wonderful card Jo....

Anonymous said...

Very nice, Joanne. Hope you are having a great summer.

Veronica

Shazza said...

great card
x

Jeanette said...

Simple but elegant. I love it. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

KymKreates said...

Your project is eye-catching! I adore the use of flowers! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best and Good Luck!

KymKreates
DT Coordinator

TinaB said...

Sooooooo beautiful!! I love this card Jo xx Hugs Tina xx

Cheryl said...

Perfect! Simple yet lovely. I love how you show case the sentiment.

Cheryl said...

Hey Sista'! I'm back. I gotta stop being such a goof. When I was visiting you before I didn't notice that you entered this card in the Sentimental Sundays challenge. Thank you for joining us again this week. Good luck on the draw!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Hi Joanne, thanks for leaving such sweet comments on my Verve challenge cards! I love Julee's sketches and had so much fun creating the set. I am now off to SCS to see your cards :>)
Oh, and your card is a cutie! I like the repetition of the flowers. Yellow is not my usual color - I had too much of it on my bedroom walls growing up - sooooo Kudos for making it work :>)

Related Posts with Thumbnails