Saturday, August 7, 2010

DT CALL-Let's Ink It Up!


   I have been thinking about joining a rubber/clear stamp design team and the time has come!
Let's Ink It Up has an offer on the table and Suzanne is going to pick eight of her favorites from a field of more than thirty applicants.
I just came across this blog two days ago and have been thinking about it since I really want to do an "ink up the stamp" and show it off!
 Here are my favorite three cards...that I could whip out of a chasm a very deep chasm of cards in a short time. 
I definitely wanted a varied mix of  style, stamps, and techniques, and here are the results.

The Tri-Shutter Card with WMS clear stamps
"Big Blossoms"
 
 _______________________________________________________

A masculine card.
The Brick Wall technique...Dream Come True 
Stamp name: Noble Deer
 
____________________________________________________

 Very Special Baby card that means a lot to me!
Just Rite Stampers-hand made Sentiment
 
 Just now thought of the scrap book pages that I have done with stamps....too late now. I really like these three cards that I have chosen and hope that they get noticed by a certain someone....
PSSSSST....Suzanne, R U there?

Thanks for coming by!
Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck, hope you make the team!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards, great choices to showcase too. Cheers Suzanne.

Rhonda said...

Good Luck my friend!!!! If it were my choice I'd pick YOU!!! I hope you make it...I know how you like your ink. :)

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your three card picks and I will keep my fingers crossed for you! I know you would do such a fabulous job for her! TFS

Tracey said...

Gorgeous cards Joanne - Good Luck with the DT call, I've got my fingers crossed for you :)

Have a great week!

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Cheryl said...

Wowza girlfriend! These are 3 fabulous cards. Good luck on the call!

Related Posts with Thumbnails