Wednesday, August 25, 2010

waltzingmouse sketch challenge

I love my clear WMS stamps! This weeks Waltzingmouse sketch challenge looks simpler than I made it!
 Here's my busy version.

Cut out a big circle with opening on side, left side, then punch, stamp, punch, stamp, die cut, die cut, die cut, stamp, add bow and bling......did I say glue, adhere and tape?
I used a corner rounder for the card base and yellow scalloped circle, and Spellbinders for the blue  and yellow center circles, scalloped and plain. The small blue circles were stamped and then punched out with a small punch. I, also, stamped the inside the same as the front along the outside edge alternating the blue and yellow.
Thanks for coming by!

Challenge
Let's Ink It Up has their first challenge starting August 22. It's Anything Goes, but you must have yellow on your card. Oh! You must use rubber or clear stamps for your focal point. No digis allowed.

RX
STAMPS: Waltzingmouse's Irish Blessings, Celtic Heritage, Vintage Circles
PAPER: CTMH yellow, Bashful Blue, white
INK: Bashful Blue, Barely Banana
TOOLS: CB for Spellbinders, mid sized corner rounder with out the guard, 5/8" circle punch
INCIDENTALS: ribbon, bling

13 comments:

Rhonda said...

this is really cool!! I like it! I cannot get the hang of using a corner rounder like that. You never fail to amaze me!

Lawren said...

OOHH< I really like this. You have to teach me the corner rounder trick. I really like this. Love the colors too. I am inspired to make a round card.

Cheryl said...

This is beautiful! I love these colors. Great job with the sketch.

Kathy said...

WOW, this is stunning. Love the soft colors and round shape.

Mona Pendleton said...

What a fabulous card Joanne! That border is stunning! Thanks for playing along with the WMSC :)

Unknown said...

Oh wow Joanne!! I love how you stamped a teeny image in each of those scallops!!! A gorgeous card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Waltzingmouse Stamps!

Claire said...

Another WOW from me Joanne, beautiful stamping - a really stunning card!! Thanks for joining us at Let's ink it Up and good luck!!Hope to see you next time too :-)
Claire xx

Agnieszka M said...

Thanks for joining us at Let's Ink It Up.

Your card is adorable!
I Loved shaped card! Good Job!!!

Hugs,
Agnieszka

Anonymous said...

Wow Joanne, how much work went into this stunning card. Thanks for playing along at Let's Ink It Up.
Hugs
Sam xx

Unknown said...

OMG your project is stunning!! Thanks for joining us t Let's Ink It Up for our first challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again soon.

Pat said...

Very Pretty. I love the blue and yellow together. Thanks for playing with Let's Ink It Up.

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Gorgeous!!!!!!! Thanks for joining us at Let's Ink It Up!!!

Hugzzz
Tammy

Kendra said...

This is a beautiful design! Love the ribbon you have used also! Thanks for playing in our first challenge at Let's Ink It Up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails