Saturday, August 14, 2010

Verve Week Two

I was just surfing through blogland and found a friend that has been doing the same Verve challenges as me for the last few months. Her name is Kathy and as she so eloquently put it, "I'm addicted!"
 I just like to commit to a certain challenge or should I say challenges. I like the continuity of following the same thing.....addiction is good...sometimes!!!!!
Thanks for coming by!

RX
STAMPS: Feel the Sun
PAPER: Orchid Opulence, Pink passion, Nore Mustard, scrap DSP
INK: More Mustard, Old Olive
TOOLS: paper piercer, CBfor Floral Fantasy EF
INCIDENTALS: brad, Krylon Gold Leaf pen

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Beautiful card Joanne, love the colours :)

Kettle's on what time you coming over hun? ;)

Have a great week!

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails