Monday, May 2, 2011

Ahoy!!! SCS

To continue on with the Pirate challenge at SCS.......

Challenge Two: AHOY! we be goin on the account
Go on the account in pirate lingo means to embark on a piratical cruise according to our fabulous captain,
Jimmi aka jpmayo at SCS


We were to use a sketch and there was a bonus if we used something 'pirate-y'!
The sketch:
The card: I turned mine one quarter of a turn.......

In my preparation for the VSN challenges i printed out a few pirate images that i had on the computer.
This pirate was colored by me last year in a Daisy Doodles blog hop about pirates.
I found no dubloons in my stash so I used SU's Button embosslit to make some look a likes
with some shiny gold mirror paper. Then used three brads to secure the gold/brass corner plate there on the bottom right.

thanks for stopping by!
Daisy Doodles is starting a brand new guest designer post on Tuesdays, starting tomorrow.
BUTTTT, i flubbed up and it's posted on today's........... HERE.

Go check it out and see who our gest designer will be starting May 9th.
You won't want to miss it!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails