Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Megan's Rose

Trying to get this card just right and I have one of the grand daughters here. she loves this card and wants to know who is going to get this beautiful card. I tell her, "you" as soon as I get the picture and post it to my blog.

I am sure that she will add her own touch to this card! More than likely it will go to her Mother as the sun rises and sets on her Mother. We shall see! I'll get a pic and post it as soon as she has made all of her enhancements!
The card is quite simple and I tried to follow the Verve sketch as this is my entry for July week one. I opted for room three with the white, silver and pink in the rose.












 Megan should be here on Monday, July19th and I'll allow her to decorate as she sees fit for her Mom. Then I will post her artwork.
The rose is from Daisy Doodles and you can get it here
 Thanks for coming by!


1 comment:

TinaB said...

Just beautiful!!! Colouring is perfect xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails