Thursday, August 18, 2011

Stitched Pumpkin by D2D

Faith at Delightful Inspiration created the cutest stitched pumpkins, one with a mouse and one without.
I colored the non-mouse one.
check out the D2Dblog to see the entire set that comes with a border image, also.
I made sure to add some kraft card stock for the card's base to qualify for the 
Kraft Journal 'Anything Goes' challenge.
made my own patterned paper with Distressed Inks and some leaf stamps.
Got out an old stapler to staple the frame to the under layers and staple the ribbons under the button.
Thanks for coming by!

 Stamps used:  D2D, and Fall Whimsy from Stampin Up

4 comments:

Kristin K. said...

Very cute. Love the colors.

Cheryl said...

I am lovin' this Jo! I love the sponged ink and the back ground.

Unknown said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS work on this sweet card! Thanks for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal this week for our Anything Goes Challenge!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love the background you created with Distress inks- the image is beautifully colored. The stapled ribbon is a great accent too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails