Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Free Week at Daisy Doodles


Tableau Tuesday is up right now at Daisy Doodles.
Our September Designer of the month is Stephanie from Crafty Teacher.
You can see her card and Sammibug's over at the challenge blog.
My mojo  has left the building or maybe it's just some procrastination on my part.
 Getting the blogs posted and the card made was not on my 
list of things that needed top priority last week or this past weekend...sooooo
I had to think of something quick and easy.
I have several images in my folder so I flipped through it and found the 
daisy, ribbon, butterfly and printed dp from Daisy doodles collections.
The pre-colored images are from some card kits that you can find in Daisy's store.
Just look under categories near the bottom on the left and you will see
Card Kits. the bg paper is from card kit 3 and the images are from Card Kit 0ne.
The Kraft Journal's challenge this week is "Movies, Songs, or Books".
I added a three layer kraft paper die with 'Hugs' on it.
The song by Elton John, "Someone Saved My Life Tonight" has butterflies in the lyrics.
Better get crackin...time's a passin' and the deadline is approaching quickly.
Thanks for coming by!

Challenges

Sugar Creek Hollow - Buttons and Bows, vintage, shabby chic or primitive inspired creations
Crazy 4 challenges - BINGO--- flowers, die cut, button
Alphabet challenge - 'O' is for only three embellishments
Cardmadfairy - Buttons
Crafty Ann's - Scallops or fancy borders
Digi's with Attitude -  Anything Goes

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute card! I love pink and green together. Great embellishments too!

Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!

Sheena
xxx

Cheryl said...

Very pretty! I love the little gingham flower.

Emily Leiphart said...

Gorgeous card, Joanne! I love the dimension on the gingham flower.

Tiny Paper Blossom said...

Absolutely love the gingham flower! Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog.

Kim Duran said...

Very creative in adding layer and dimension to your flower. Your card is just so cheerful! Love the sentiment placed on kraft too! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at The Kraft Journal! I can't wait to see what you'll share with us again!

Cec said...

Sweet card. Love the gingham flower and the sparkly butterfly. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow.
Hugs!
Cec

Jen said...

Very pretty card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Ann's this week.
Jen x

Tracey said...

Fabulous card Joanne :) I love the dimension.
Hope all is well & you're having a great week.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Ann Whitfield said...

Lovely card Joanne, thank you for sharing it with us at crafty Ann's
Ann x

Teresa Arsenault said...

Joanne, I love pink and green together, and gingham check is always a good idea in my books. Your dimensional details are stunning.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful design. And ty also for leaving some sugar on my blog the other day. Make sure to drop by on Monday because I have some news to share about an exciting giveaway.

Blessings,
Teresa

Sharon Basel said...

Gosh I love your flower - it's wonderful with the texture you added to it. The whole card is so lovely. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow.

Related Posts with Thumbnails