Monday, August 29, 2011

Mandelas are here again

Daisy Doodles newest challenge is now open.
It's called New Moon and it's anything goes.
Get your card/project done and make sure it has a digi image and get it posted on the challenge blog.
I just printed three of the mandelas, one larger than the other two.
Sprayed them with some mist..obviously, one green and the other purple.
Used the two small ones to make a rosette
Had to get the Kraft Journal in on this challenge, it wasn't hard since kraft paper is just one of
my favorites.
Added some purple glitter glue to the flowers along the edge, alternating total coverage with just a minimal amount.
The cotton crochet I found at a Hospice thrift store in Mount Dora.
Thanks for coming by!

Challenges
Catered crop - recipe- layered digi images and rubber stamped
Opus-gluei - Roses or rosettes
Scrappy Frog -  Time for some bling


9 comments:

Kary said...

Love this card, Jo!! What a great idea to make the rosette. Everything works so beautifully together. Great job!!

Gini said...

Hi Joanne, what a wonderful idea for using rosettes, a fab card :-)
Thank you for joining us at Opus Gluei!
Gini
xx

Rosemary said...

I just can't get over how much of an impact this card has, it really is stunning. When the photos came up I was all, oh my gosh, this is gorgeous! It's striking, the colors work together but it's the intricacy of the pattern around and then that rosette in the center that just capture your attention.

In case you haven't realized it, I really like this (LOL). I'm so happy you found us at Opus Gluei and shared this stunning creation with us, now please come back and inspire us some more - okay?

Cheryl said...

Oh wow - your card is gorgeous! Beautiful eye candy!

Tracey said...

Hope you're ok Joanne :) I love this card & the colours are gorgeous.

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Janice said...

Beautiful, I love anything purple and kraft!

Lynn said...

congrats on being featured at the Kraft Journal! I just posted a card using the same colors. lol Your card is stiking! love it!

Joan B said...

ok, you rocked this one. seriously. this is gorgeous!

Kristen H said...

This card is so pretty! What a great color palette, and your design is amazing! I love this!!!!
Thank you for joining in our Rosey challenge this week at the order of the Opus Gluei! We are glad you came to play!
I hope to see you again, your creativity is definitely good for my heart!

Related Posts with Thumbnails