Sunday, June 26, 2011

Verviliciousness

Yes, I procrastinated...there...I admit it!!!! the sketches have sat on my desk waiting for some attention.
Here's the sketch for week two by Andrea Ewen----
and here's the procrastinator's card------
The Club Scrap paper had images on it...flowers so I used that for my panel, but you can hardly see them!!!
Thanks for coming by!

RX
STAMPS: Party Time and Elegant Flower by Verve
PAPER: Club Scrap bright green and turquoise, SU True Thyme and Natural Cream
INK: True Thyme, Tempting Turquoise
TOOLS: Cuttlebug for the spellbinders Oval and scalloped oval, SU border punch, Scor-pal
INCIDENTALS: gems in purple, seam binding

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very pretty! I like your focus on the sentiment! There are enough embellishments to make it pretty with out being cluttered. I really love this one!

Kathy said...

Wow, stunning color combo, need to make note of this one! Love the seambinding bow, too. Great card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails