Thursday, June 2, 2011

May's last WMS sketch challenge

 
 Time is running out for this weeks sketch challenge at WMSC. It started in May and ends June 3rd.

Was playing around with an idea in my head and my practice piece became the focal point. I stamped it once with the Vintage labels 5...embossed the three dies and then my paper wasn't quite big enough to cut it all out with the largest die in the set, so I used the same one that was used to emboss. I inked up the teapot with Crumb Cake and inked it off once to get the second generation hue. Then Regal Rose over the teapot....I bought a string of pearls and adhered two of them here with some teeny tiny home made glue dots. The die is popped up and a teapot charm added.  Thanks for coming by!

2 comments:

Kelly S. said...

ACK that little teapot charm is too much Joanne! It's so adorable! Love how you used it with your clean and simple design in that lovely shade of pinky coral! Perfect for a get well card...I feel all warm and snuggly already :)!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

What a great CAS design, Joanne! I love the colors and the embossed/stamped label is perfect!

Related Posts with Thumbnails