Sunday, June 5, 2011

From the Heart and Ellephantastic

Found a freebie from Ellephantastic on her blog and decided to make this card to go along with the sketch there.
As I am not needing a baby card right this moment...I made this one very non-gender specific. I can remember back in the day most layettes were yellow or green since Moms-to-be had no clue if they were having a boy or girl.
My little theme here is blue for boys and flowers for girls...very fitting for either one!!!!
These are all scraps from previous cards sitting on my work counter with the exception of the card base.
Thanks for coming by!

RX
STAMPS:  Roger Baby from Ellephantastic, the flowers are stamped with SU's  Punch Potpourri, the 
sentiment- Verve's Happy Phrases
PAPER: DCWV DP, white, scraps, the card base is Bazzill, textured
INK: Crumb Cake
TOOLS: Cuttlebug for the dies from Verve and SU, Boho  Blossoms punch
INCIDENTALS: silver heart, brad, 2 ribbons

6 comments:

Helen Laurence said...

Hi Jo, great use of the sketch with your fabby card. Roger looks sweet & great for boy or girl.
Thank you for taking part x

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Joanne, I love the LO, the colours & the stitching :) (in fact everything lol).
Hope all is well with you & your family.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Michelle said...

Great card Joanne, very pretty colours. Great way to use up scraps. Thanks or joining us for this months challenge.
hugs
Michelle
Elle DT
XX

Cheryl said...

Cutie patootie! I love the tag and stiching!

Nikki said...

Great card - I love the way you have used my sketch.
Thanks for joining in with us xxx

Jill said...

Really love your card! Love using scraps! The spotty leaves are such fun! Thanks for joining us at Ellephantastic this month. Jill

Related Posts with Thumbnails