Thursday, June 2, 2011

May's final week at Viva la Verve

There were five sketches for VLV this month.
Here's the latest....



Today is the last day to get all the entries in and posted on the Champions thread to be eligible to win.
It's too late now, but wish that I had added some bling to that lower right corner....something...it needs something!!!!
I always tend to do the sketches verbatim. I very rarely step out of the box with a sketch. I must remember that the sketches are for inspiration and as long as the sketch can be 'seen' the rest is all
about creativity.

I learned something about inspiration and creativity from myself...an ah ha moment for me.




 There's a  DT and a GDT call going out from Fab n Funky challenges. AND I am going to try out for it. My friend, Tina
and I are gonna go for it!!!


Thanks for coming by!
RX
STAMPS: Verve singlet, Thank You, Bountiful Backgrounds
PAPER: Club Scrap, October Afternoon, Pink
INK: Soft Suede
TOOLS: CB for Charming Ovals and Sweet Scalloped Tag by Verve, sewing machine
INCIDENTALS: Soft suede ribbon, 2 flowers, bling, and a very large gold button

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails